# Rename your local branch. If you are on the branch to rename:
git branch -m branch-new-name
# Delete the old-name remote branch and push the new-name local branch.
git push origin :branch-old-name branch-new-name
# Reset the upstream branch for the new-name local branch.
git push origin -u branch-new-name
Thanks to, multiplestates.wordpress.com.
Identifying Metadata Inside package.json
- THE NAME PROPERTY
- THE VERSION PROPERTY
- THE LICENSE PROPERTY
- THE DESCRIPTION PROPERTY
- THE KEYWORDS PROPERTY
Functional Metadata Inside package.json
- THE MAIN PROPERTY
- THE REPOSITORY PROPERTY
- THE SCRIPTS PROPERTY
- THE DEPENDENCIES PROPERTY
- THE DEVDEPENDENCIES PROPERTY
Can’t we just turn it off?
Unfortunately the downside of caching is something we must tolerate; simply because the mild inconvenience of changes not being immediately visible is far out weighed by the increased speed and efficiency of your website and server.
A quick and easy solution to this problem is to have your JS import the breakpoints directly from the CSS values in the DOM. This solution brings the current breakpoint variable into your JS in a way that’s:
- Simple & Lightweight
- Compatible with all browsers that support media queries (IE9+)
- Animation inspection
- Pretty Screenshotting
- $0 in console
- Arrow functions in the console
- Selector selecting
- Experimenting with colors
- Checking the rendered font
- Edit any text on the page
- Filtering on the network tab
- Dark theme
- Chrome snippets
Thanks to, Twelve Fancy Chrome DevTools Tips
- Modify all model properties in the controller rather than the view; let the view have access to the capability via controller functions.
- Keep all magic values (if you must have them at all) in the controller accessing them in the view via controller functions.
- Evaluate all comparison, computation, and logical expressions in the controller, giving the view access to them via controller functions.
- Pass to a controller function only what it does not already know: the loop parameter if in a loop, or no parameters at all if outside of a loop.